关于 ‘I am Mrs.Qiu Wong from Techie & Cooper Industries, Inc. We are interested in this product’ 的搜索结果
Macmillan Dictionary - Simpler Definitions (1-5 of 5)
- 1. someone who knows a lot about technology or computers, especially as their job
- 2. a student at a college or university that gives degrees in technical subjects
- interstate: an important road between states in the U.S.
- used for referring to yourself when you are the person speaking or writing
- 1. the ninth letter of the English alphabet. I is a vowel.
- 2. the roman numeral for the number one
- 1. used for stating who gives or sends you something or provides you with something
- 2. used for stating someone’s/something’s origin
- 3. starting at a particular point and moving away
- 4. used for stating where someone or something is removed from
- 5. used for saying how far away something is in relation to something else
- 6. because of something
- 7. used for stating one end of a range of things
- 8. belonging to a particular organization
- 9. used for stating where someone was or what they were doing before they came back
- 10. used for stating...