英汉词典 (1-2 of 2)
- 1. (animal) 熊
- 2. (carry) 携带
- 3. (support) 支撑
- 4. 承担
- 5. 负担
- 6. (tolerate) 容忍
- 7. (endure) 忍受
- 8. (show) 留有
- 9. (stand up to) 经得起
- 10. 心怀
- 11. 产生
- 12. 生育
- 13. 结出
to bear right/left 向右/左转
Macmillan Dictionary - Simpler Definitions (1-2 of 2)
a large wild animal with thick fur. There are several different types of bears, for example the polar bear and the grizzly bear. A young bear is called a bear cub.
- 2. someone who expects the prices of stocks to fall, so they sell them
if you cannot bear something, you cannot accept or do it because it makes you very unhappy
- 2. to seem to be a particular kind of thing or to have particular qualities
if something bears writing or a design, that writing or design is on it
- 4. to support the weight of something
- 5. to give birth to a child
- 6. to have a particular feeling toward someone
汉英例句搜索结果 (1-5 of 155)
I was camping, suddenly a big brown bear came over my tent…I was petrified.
Have you ever seen a bear? Although it looks cute, it's really scary.
The shelf, too weak to bear all the books, collapsed.
I'm afraid this pillar won't bear such weight longer than two days, somebody has to fix it soon.
The table was too heavy for me, I really couldn't bear its weight by myself.