关于 ‘terms and conditions’ 的搜索结果
汉英词典 (1-5 of 8)
- [shōu fèi lǜ biǎo]
schedule of terms and conditions
- [kě jiē shòu tiáo jiàn]
acceptable terms and conditions
- [yì bān tiáo kuǎn]
general terms and conditions
- [gè xiàng tiáo jiàn]
- [xiàn zhì xìng guī dìng]
Macmillan Dictionary - Simpler Definitions (1-1 of 1)
- 1. used between words, phrases, etc. in order to connect them together
- 2. used for showing that one thing happens after another
- 3. used for showing what your intention or purpose is after verbs such as “go,” “come,” “try,” or “wait”
- 4. used for showing that one thing causes another
- 5. used for connecting words that are repeated for emphasis
- 6. used in calculations for showing that numbers are added together
- 7. used for introducing a sentence when you are making an announcement, asking a question, or changing the subject
- 8. us...
汉英例句搜索结果 (1-2 of 2)
By accessing and viewing this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this website.
How will we prove that contracts were signed on a certain date, or that their terms and conditions have not been electronically altered?